Date Widget functionality

priyanka....@flowian.com

Jan 12, 2015, 2:44:47 AM1/12/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello team,

I have one date input widget "Date1" with dd/MM/yyyy format on form1.

I want to set the date selected in the "Date1 widget" in my another "Date2 widget". I have tried it but its not working.

Please suggest me how can we do this.

Thank you.

Regards,
Priyanka.

Murali

Jan 12, 2015, 5:24:12 AM1/12/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, priyanka....@flowian.com
Hi Priyanka,

Assuming that both Date Widgets are on same form and screen.

Include a JS widget with below script that listens to first Date Widget variable(id_selected_date). and make the second Date Widget as Inactive from Rules Tab.

var tmp = RMPApplication.getVariable(id_selected_date);
RMPApplication.setVariable(id_populated_date,tmp);

Let me know, if your requirement is different.

Regards,
Murali