Roles Admin and User

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2016, 10:52:08 AM1/11/16
Hi.
Why I have to set a user as Admin, if I just want that he is a User profile?

Richard Manga

Jan 11, 2016, 11:36:00 AM1/11/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good Morning,
You don't have to set a user as ADMIN all the time. It always depends on the rights you want to give the the user.
In the following link, you can find all the rights the user will have based on it profile:
Regards,
Richard

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2016, 11:38:05 AM1/11/16
Hi Richard.
Yes, I know. But for example, in my project, I just have one admin, and the other users, I want that all of them have User profile. But one of them needs access to other project in my project, like one backoffice, and if I set this user as User, the option appear lock. I just can do access the other project if I set the user as Admin, understand? What I should do?

Richard Manga

Jan 11, 2016, 11:49:15 AM1/11/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good Morning SIR,
Please create one METADATA in the Account. Call it for example "ADMIN_ACCESS" and create one scripted role with formula ${ADMIN_ACCESS=="yes"}.
Then put that role in the users group of your project.
Regards,
Richard

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 5:38 PM, <recetor....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Richard.
Yes, I know. But for example, in my project, I just have one admin, and the other users, I want that all of them have User profile. But one of them needs access to other project in my project, like one backoffice, and if I set this user as User, the option appear lock. I just can do access the other project if I set the user as Admin, understand? What I should do?
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2016, 12:01:46 PM1/11/16
Ok, thank you, I will try.
Other thing, how I can delete the roles that I can't use anymore?

Richard Manga

Jan 11, 2016, 12:05:04 PM1/11/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good Morning,
Please remove all users from the role, check that the role is not USER / DESIGNER of any project (access right).

regards,

Richard

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 6:01 PM, <recetor....@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok, thank you, I will try.
Other thing, how I can delete the roles that I can't use anymore?
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2016, 12:57:12 PM1/11/16
Hello.
I already did this, but didn't work.
I send you the screenshots.
message.JPG
role.JPG

Richard Manga

Jan 11, 2016, 1:01:09 PM1/11/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good Morning,
The role has been created by EZ-Builder.
That's why you can't delete it.
I think in one of your EZ-Builder projects / sub-projects the role is used.
BestRegards,
Richard

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2016, 1:08:25 PM1/11/16
Hi.
I check, and I just have 2 projects of EZ-Builder, and this role is not used. What I should do?

Richard Manga

Jan 11, 2016, 1:34:49 PM1/11/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good Morning SIR,
The lane you are trying to delete is INTERNAL LANE, used for EZ-Builder projects.
It is normal that you can't delete it.
For the basket, please refresh the screen and you should see the link.
Regards,
Richard

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 7:08 PM, <recetor....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi.
I check, and I just have 2 projects of EZ-Builder, and this role is not used. What I should do?
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2016, 5:51:46 AM1/12/16
Hi Richard.
Thank you.
Relatively of basket I think that you don't understand. I have 2 task pending in basket, but when I open didn't appear the tasks. Seem to be that the tasks are hidden. I send screenshot, for better understanding.
basket.JPG