Google Sheets - Read and update

arman_...@icloud.com

Jul 20, 2018, 8:35:00 PM7/20/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au
Hi Team,

I'm creating an RMP app to log conformance issues. The goal is to:
1. Allow a user to enter a new conformance issue.
2. Allow a user to update information on a conformance issue.
3. Provide a report on all logged issues.

To do achieve this I need some assistance in understanding how to do the below:
1. Connect to a private Google Sheet (it will be stored on a single google account but needs to be accessible by multiple RMP user accounts).

2. Add a new row to the sheet mentioned in the previous step using inputs from web interface widgets.

3. Read all of the data in the sheet. This needs to happen on loading a web interface from the home screen. This needs to happen on the page load so that I can allow a user to modify and save data for each issue (sheet row) logged.

4. How to update a row in a Google Sheet using inputs from web interface widgets.

Using a collection would be good, but given the requirements of the business I'm going to run out of my limited amount too quickly, thus I need to be able to store and access this data in a Google Sheet.

Regards,

Ben Jones

arman_...@icloud.com

Jul 23, 2018, 8:31:13 PM7/23/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au, arman_...@icloud.com
Hi Team,

Any luck with this one yet?

Pankaj Kumar

Jul 24, 2018, 1:53:07 AM7/24/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au, arman_...@icloud.com
Hi Ben,

To integrate the Google Sheet, first you need to authenticate using the Google OAuth2. Please refer to below link for reference:-
RunMyProcess had provided the connectors in connectors library, that you can use for integration:-

Provider:- Google Oauth2 authentication
Connectors:-
  1. Retrieve refresh token
  2. Refresh access token
and

Provider:- Google Sheets v3
This provider contain 15 connectors for the sheet API.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 6:01 AM, arman_chaser via Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community <suppor...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hi Team,

Any luck with this one yet?

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dipen Raval

Jul 25, 2018, 5:26:50 PM7/25/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au, arman_...@icloud.com
Hi Ben,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

arman_...@icloud.com

Jul 26, 2018, 7:36:56 PM7/26/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au, arman_...@icloud.com
Hi Dipen,

I'll be able to test this out next week (or early the week after). If it doesn't work I'll reply to this thread.

Thank you for your help, much appreciated.

Regards,

Ben Jones