Pass data to CSV

scu...@masanalytics.com

Apr 5, 2016, 5:24:07 PM4/5/16
How can i pass data from process ( variables ) to a CSV file ?

I need to pass all variables in the end of the process to a CSV file, some like passing data to google spreadsheet.

i hope your help.
Thanks!

Murali

Apr 6, 2016, 3:12:05 AM4/6/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, scu...@masanalytics.com
Hi,

Please refer to the guidelines on below resolved posts for similar requirement and let us know for any additional clarifications.

https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/forum/#!topicsearchin/supportforum/create_file/supportforum/PFs0TNK_l5g

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

scu...@masanalytics.com

Apr 6, 2016, 2:34:47 PM4/6/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, scu...@masanalytics.com
Thanks, but i tried and didn`t work ... I need some help with the configuration cause i need to pass all variables to a CSV file when the process ends.

When i try to create a file, that file isn't created ... Attached image with parameters.

i need some help please.

IMG 1.png

Pankaj Kumar

Apr 8, 2016, 6:27:48 AM4/8/16
HI,

Please share the details of the error you are receiving while executing the free marker script and the details how you are passing variables data to file.

 Also you are saving a csv file with .txt extension and in "update_file" method kindly give the id of the file which is in "File" identifier.

Please refer to below link for details of the free-marker file methods.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--