Problems with the platform

J.M.

Jan 27, 2017, 5:09:46 AM1/27/17

I'm experimenting some troubles with the RMP platform. I mean some weird behaviors like:
- Sometimes not allowing to save some resources (RMP show me an error saying that)
- Sometimes I save a resource (a WI, forexample), but when I review the changes, they are not saved.
- Changing the visualization of my styles, between TEST and LIVE modes (I'm using only one .css file, and I see some parts of my WI in a different way)
- RMP log me out in matter of minutes (Even though I am working on it.)

Is RMP platform having some problems?

Thanks and regards.

Richard Manga

Jan 27, 2017, 5:19:56 AM1/27/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good morning Sir,
Please, find bellow our answers to your questions:
Sometimes not allowing to save some resources (RMP show me an error saying that): Please, can you check your Internet Connection and check that you are still connect to the platform when you save the resource? Can you also verify that resources are well configured when you save? For example, if there are two distinct widgets in the web interface with same ID, you nwill never be able to save  the web interface.
Sometimes I save a resource (a WI, forexample), but when I review the changes, they are not saved: Do you know if there are other developpers working on the same project at the same time? It could happen that other people are modifying the interface in the same time.
Changing the visualization of my styles, between TEST and LIVE modes (I'm using only one .css file, and I see some parts of my WI in a different way): Are you using versioned files for css? If yes, please check that these files are included in the version.
RMP log me out in matter of minutes (Even though I am working on it.) : for security reasons, there is automatic logout after one hour of inactivity.
If you have any other question, suggestion, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Regards,

Richard Manga

Global Support & Training Manager

RunMyProcess