Can't I use iframe in the web interfaces?

lagavulin.isla...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2014, 2:14:59 AM12/11/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
A iframe tag in my web interface couldn't work. Is there any limitation for using iframe in there?

Bidisha Das

Dec 11, 2014, 2:49:27 AM12/11/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
There is no limitation for iframe tag in Web Interface.Would you send me what you are trying exactly.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

lagavulin.isla...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2014, 8:05:39 PM12/11/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Just simply write iframe in a html widget. But nothing was shown. That's it.

Bidisha Das

Dec 12, 2014, 12:36:57 AM12/12/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
You can try with this code:

<!DOCTYPE html>

<iframe src="Your WebInterface url">
</iframe>

It works fine.So no problem with iframe tag in Web Interface.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

lagavulin.isla...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2015, 4:02:02 AM1/13/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Thanks. But it couldn't work. Should be an issue of the environment. Will see with an administrator.

Takafumi Sakai