mgon...@dacompsc.net

Nov 3, 2015, 10:00:00 AM11/3/15
Hi

I´m have a problem, I need to send a email to 2, 3 or X people simultaneously, the people are select from a gidget of a form as the picture 1.jpg, i tried to send this email in the live version but the process show me an error as the picture 2, I tried with a subprocess and with a circle task but it's not working. In the picture 3 i show the parameters that have the subprocess, Could someone help me with this error?

Regards
Marcos
1.jpg
2.JPG
3.jpg

Sweta Suman

Nov 4, 2015, 8:15:40 AM11/4/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

To send emails to all users selected from check-box list write ${checkbox_list_variable} in "To" field of Email activity.

Hope this helps you.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

mgon...@dacompsc.net

Nov 4, 2015, 11:26:50 AM11/4/15
Hi Sweta Suman

Thanks for your answer, I did this song but I still have the same problem, I add some images showing the configuration that I have, I'm using the live version

Regards
Marcos
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Bidisha Das

Nov 5, 2015, 10:43:09 AM11/5/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
This is because of special characters present in the email addresses like ["a...@gmail.com"]

You can use the below javascript code to remove those characters:

var res=eval(id_chkbox.getSelectedValue()).join(",")
RMPApplication.set("chkbox",res);

with Listen to variables:chkbox  (id_chkbox chkbox are the identifier and Variable of check box).

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

Marcos Gonzalez Lozano

Jan 7, 2016, 4:28:22 PM1/7/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi bidisha

Could you say me where I put this code, please?

Regards
Marcos Glez

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Bidisha Das

Jan 8, 2016, 2:58:30 AM1/8/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Marcos,
You can take a javascript widget on Web Interface and write the code in that.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha