Re: [supportforum:12607] Access rights in LIVE

Message has been deleted

Gunjan Rajgure

May 24, 2018, 8:35:58 AM5/24/18
Hello Alejandro,

Apologies for delay in response.
We are working on this issue and we will update you soon.

Please do feel free to contact us for any other query.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu RunMyProcess support

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 10:01 PM, <aleber...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, I have a security issue based on our client security policy. And I need to solve it.
Based on RMP configuration the "Supervisor & Designer access right" are able to read uploaded files in LIVES mode. It can be accessed from projects \ files and selecting Production.

How can I change this security? Because Production files and data must be read it ONLY by Users with privileges and Designer DON'T HAVE this previlegies.

Can you please support me or scalate this issue?

Thanks
Alejandro

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

aleber...@gmail.com

May 24, 2018, 12:58:41 PM5/24/18
On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 9:35:58 AM UTC-3, gunjan.rajgure wrote:
> Hello Alejandro,
>

> Apologies for delay in response.
> We are working on this issue and we will update you soon.
>

> Please do feel free to contact us for any other query.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Gunjan Rajgure
> Fujitsu RunMyProcess support
>

> On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 10:01 PM, <aleber...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I have a security issue based on our client security policy. And I need to solve it.
>
> Based on RMP configuration the "Supervisor & Designer access right" are able to read uploaded files in LIVES mode. It can be accessed from projects \ files and selecting Production.
>

> How can I change this security? Because Production files and data must be read it ONLY by Users with privileges and Designer DON'T HAVE this previlegies.
>

> Can you please support me or scalate this issue?
>

> Thanks
>
> Alejandro
>

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.
>
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/d/msgid/supportforum/f7e99627-b5ce-431a-a9eb-caf23c58c7a3%40runmyprocess.com.

> --
>

> Thanks & Regards
> Gunjan Rajgure
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Hi Gunjan,
I've received an answer for this question from other channel.
You can close it incident.

Thanks
Alejandro