Pagination

sagar....@flowian.com

Jun 28, 2016, 5:54:44 AM6/28/16
Hello Team,

Whenever we use group by to create the webinterface report in RMP there is no pagination available.

The report in the Web interface is without the pagination. And it is very hard to find the requests, if there are more than 100 requests.

Please suggest.

Thanks.

Regards,
Sagar

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 28, 2016, 6:53:56 AM6/28/16
Hi Sagar,

This is default behavior of the Report widget. Using "Group by" and as per the aggregate function user, report displays the result and on click of "+" icon, details record displayed.

Finding a record in single page report is easy in comparison to paged report as user is not required to load paged data to navigate older record.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

sagar....@flowian.com

Jun 28, 2016, 7:06:04 AM6/28/16
Hello Pankaj,

Thanks for the Reply.

But what if I do have 120 requests. But maximum records in the reports could be only 100. So the next 20 requests are not accessible.

Please correct me If I am wrong.

Thanks.

Regards,
Sagar

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 28, 2016, 7:20:22 AM6/28/16
Hi Sagar,

Is it possible for you to have a screen-sharing session so that we can validate this issue.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Thanks.

Regards,
Sagar

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 28, 2016, 8:19:13 AM6/28/16

Resolved in the call with Sagar. Max record limit in report is 10000.