Error in initial parameter

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2017, 10:31:28 AM3/23/17

Hello support,

we faced an error with initial parameter for instance that has been launched by email, The error is in the body of email (The Body is defined as initial parameter, The body of email has a special character that occurs this error.

However, I am trying to revert back one step to the Start activity and remove a special character in the body of email, But with no luck since I can not edit the initial parameter (The Body of email).

My Question is : How can I edit or update the initial parameter for my instance?

Regards,

Mousa Gharaibeh

Abhilash Sambhare

Mar 26, 2017, 6:16:07 PM3/26/17
Hi Mousa,

Apologies for delay in response.

Initial parameters can't be modified.To change an initial parameter, create a computed parameter with same name and your new value.

For more details,please refer:

Hope this helps you.Please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu Runmyprocess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2017, 5:28:07 AM3/27/17
On Monday, March 27, 2017 at 12:16:07 AM UTC+2, abhilash.sambhare wrote:
> Hi Mousa,
>

> Apologies for delay in response.
>

> Initial parameters can't be modified.To change an initial parameter, create a computed parameter with same name and your new value.
>

> For more details,please refer:
> :http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Development_Environment/Reports/Process_Reports/Execution_Path
>

> Hope this helps you.Please don't hesitate to contact us.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Abhilash Sambhare
> Fujitsu Runmyprocess Support
>

> On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 8:01 PM, <mosa.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hello support,
>

> we faced an error with initial parameter for instance that has been launched by email, The error is in the body of email (The Body is defined as initial parameter, The body of email has a special character that occurs this error.
>

> However, I am trying to revert back one step to the Start activity and remove a special character in the body of email, But with no luck since I can not edit the initial parameter (The Body of email).
>

> My Question is : How can I edit or update the initial parameter for my instance?
>

> Regards,
>

> Mousa Gharaibeh
>

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

Many thanks for you support, I have updated as you instructed and I am waiting for user confirmation, I will update you.

Abhilash Sambhare

Mar 30, 2017, 11:55:31 PM3/30/17
Hi Mousa,

Can you please confirm that your query has been resolved.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash
Fujitsu Runmyprocess Support

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.