Manual Manager Entry failure

audrey....@enterey.com

Sep 18, 2013, 7:44:51 PM9/18/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I'm still working through the tutorial video (currently on #7), but my process keeps failing at the "Manager approval" stage.

Error feedback:

2013-09-18T23:40:44+0000 - Task "Manual Task for Manager
Manual task for Manager " (id: 1[0] - status: WAITING): Notification failed (Internal Server Error (500) - 535-5.7.8 Username and Password not accepted. Learn more at
535 5.7.8 http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=14257 f14sm5966232qej.6 - gsmtp)

I'm using the generic ${P_user.login}as who the email is from, and I'm sending it to the manager on the account, but he hasn't (and I haven't) been getting any emails. Even if I switch the manager over to me (the designer), no response.

Where is my user/passcode ever entered in that first step that it already is rejecting it?

Thank you very much for your help!

madhuri.ru...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2013, 4:21:26 AM9/19/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, audrey....@enterey.com

HI,
Have you selected default mail server or any other mail provider to send emails?
Can you please send the screenshot of your process design?

Thanks,
Madhuri,Fujitsu

Madhuri runmyprocess

Sep 24, 2013, 2:04:38 AM9/24/13
to Audrey Ahlholm, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
Can you please provide me the screenshot of computed parameters after process execution.also send screenshot of internal parameters.I need to check the value for choice variable,whether it is same as per you specified in Gateway.

Thanks,
Madhuri,Fujitsu

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 8:04 PM, Audrey Ahlholm <audrey....@enterey.com> wrote:
Good morning,

I'll post the rest of my comments to the site, but as we're finishing up this one task I'll leave comments here. Please see the attached two JPGs. The first is displaying my name/condition window. I've done exactly as you said.

The second attachment is the error window generated with those parameters.

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 12:55 AM, Madhuri runmyprocess <madhuri.ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Audrey,
     Please check your button variable names and respective values.e.g.for Approve button variable is choice and value is "approved" and for Reject button variable is choice and value is "rejected"
So in gateway,you need to put conditions like e.g. branch approve it will be choice=="approved" and for branch reject it will be default.
PFA for your reference.

You can post queries on forum rather than emails.So other users can see and reply if they have any idea on same.

Thanks,
Madhuri,Fujitsu

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 11:43 PM, Audrey Ahlholm <audrey....@enterey.com> wrote:
Good morning,

I'm now correctly receiving emails, but my test project (vacation request) keeps generating a "negative" response. The manager clicks "approve" and instead the project shoots back "Vacation denial" emails.

When I enter my choice variables into the Gateway (diamond function) it actually results in a complete error (no choice being made). When I remove the variable choice="rejected" and choice="approved" it will then generate only a "Your vacation request has been denied" email. Never a "positive" response.

-Audrey

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 2:15 AM, Madhuri runmyprocess <madhuri.ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
Can you please include  Mail provider project in your current project.
then you can choose default mail server as provider of this project  for email task.
But as it is in TEST mode,only initiator of process will receive emails and not the intended recipient.

I will give you more details about Gmail provider later.

Thanks,
Madhuri.Fujitsu

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 6:44 PM, Audrey Ahlholm <audrey....@enterey.com> wrote:
Good morning,

Under "Notify Via email" check box I chose "Google Provider" as my provider (which I assumed was how the email assigned to "Manager" was being sent)

Perhaps I need a bit more direction! Thank you!