Tab "My task"

mgon...@dacompsc.net

Feb 4, 2016, 12:47:41 PM2/4/16
Hi

I have a question Where i can see the tab "My Tasks" of the toolbar? This tab was deleted with the new actualization?. I attach one picture of the toolbar i have available.

Regards

Marcos Glez

picture.JPG

Murali

Feb 4, 2016, 11:21:14 PM2/4/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, mgon...@dacompsc.net
Hi Marcos,

Thanks for reporting the issue. We are investigating on it and keep you informed about the resolution.

Regards,
Murali

Murali

Feb 5, 2016, 9:01:09 PM2/5/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, mgon...@dacompsc.net
Hi Marcos,

Below is the info we got from Product Team.
My Tasks tab on IDE is deprecated on purpose in the new minor release happened this week, because it was not being maintained from long time by RMP, as no customers are using it. It is now recommend to use "Task basket" feature on the web interface or use "web interface reports" to achieve same "My Tasks" functionality.

http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Web_Interface/User_Experience/Basket
http://docs.runmyprocess.com/User_Guide/Development_Environment/Reports/Web_Interface_Reports

And also best practice is to have IDE access only to Admins and developers of the application and all remaining users should be restricted to access IDE and should be able to access only the application forms(web interfaces), reports etc.

http://docs.runmyprocess.com/User_Guide/Development_Environment/Customer_Account/Users

Regards,
Murali