Users Flow Process

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2015, 1:12:57 PM11/24/15
Hi.
How I can add user email to approve tasks? In process, said:

"enter user email" in field "Assign to", but didn't work. Why?

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 25, 2015, 4:41:24 AM11/25/15

To assign a task to a specific user, user need to be in the corresponding lane (role) of the activity. Please add the user to that lane first and after that try to enter the mail-id of the user in the "Assign to" field.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2015, 5:22:52 AM11/25/15
Hi.
Like this?
role.JPG
Message has been deleted

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2015, 6:03:05 AM11/25/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, freal...@gmail.com
Hi. I tried configure all steps and didn't work. Please help me. See the screenshots.
assign.JPG
ez_lane.JPG
process.JPG
state.JPG