I Cannot see activity configuration

J.M.

Dec 28, 2015, 5:11:48 AM12/28/15

I have a project with a lot of CAPI with operation of collections.
It was, tried and working, but now when I try to see the config of some CAPIs, (not all, but almost) I acannot see it.

My view is like the image attached.

Why is this happening?
How can I fix it?

Thanks in advance and regards.

activity config.png

Pankaj Kumar

Dec 28, 2015, 5:46:51 AM12/28/15

Please try refreshing the browser window, and again login IDE, if you still face the issue, please check the error log on network console and sent to us for more details.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Murali

Dec 31, 2015, 2:40:03 AM12/31/15
Hi Javier,

Please confirm, if you are able resolve the issue, after updating necessary organizational/process changes.

Regards,
Murali

javiermm...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2016, 2:15:19 AM1/4/16
Hi Murali,

As you could see in our hangout, the config activity was totally empty, even after the re-configuration, so the only solution I though was to re-do the processes with these problems, and now they're working.

Regards.