Date input widget remove time

emisu...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2016, 8:48:53 PM8/29/16
When I access the data of date input widget in "Measures" (and ultimately in Web Interface Report), I get not only the date but also time which always seems to be "5:00:00".
Am I missing something?

Pankaj Kumar

Aug 30, 2016, 1:47:02 AM8/30/16

You are accessing the "String Date Variable" of Date widget in measure which gives the Complete date plus hours and minutes. If you want to access only date, please set the pattern in Date widget as "yyyy-MM-dd". For more details please refer to below links:-

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--