How to make Process report show status = "Cancelled" (blank icon)

yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Nov 20, 2017, 4:20:21 AM11/20/17
In RMP LIVE env, I have cancelled the process (change steps to "Cancelled" for each executed tasks) for a record but in the process report, the record is still showing process status as orange icon (Waiting)

How do I change the process sts to black icon (Cancelled) ?

RMP enquiry - process status not showng cancelled sts.pdf

Ghanshyam Mule

Nov 24, 2017, 11:55:37 AM11/24/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi There,

Generally if we have cancelled manual task then status color should be black it means task has been cancelled by respected person/Manager. When its showing orange means task yet is in pending/waiting state.
In the project  you have created manual screen & configured accordingly & it continues rest of  process after approval or cancelled or rejected. We can not change process from orange to black for process instance
it will automatically changes state.

Can you please check  re-run cancelled manual task & check whether it is showing status as black or orange in process report.

Please feel free to contact us if have other queries.

regards,
Ghanshyam

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Ghanshyam Mule

Dec 4, 2017, 9:56:24 PM12/4/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi There,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

regards,
Ghanshyam

yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Dec 6, 2017, 10:34:33 PM12/6/17

You request me to "Can you please check re-run cancelled manual task & check whether it is showing status as black or orange in process report."

May I know how to re-run cancelled manual task ? I cannot find the option "re-run cancelled manual task" that you ask me to check (which I assume you asking me to tick the option). I do not want to reactivate the tasks that I have manually cancelled.

How to rerun cancelled task.pdf

Prachi Chandak

Dec 15, 2017, 4:18:49 PM12/15/17
Hello,

Sorry for delay.

Re-run the process means the way you edit the process and change there status to 'Canclled'. In the same way edit the process instance and set it to waiting state and then, run the process from there. But as you said you dont want to reactivate the cancelled task. So, you can't re-run it in another way.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Prachi Chandak

Dec 18, 2017, 1:07:19 AM12/18/17
Hi there,

Awaiting for your feedback.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Dec 18, 2017, 1:44:27 AM12/18/17
I decided to leave the record status as it is. No point to run the cancelled process which will then re-activate the process.

Thanks. You can closed the ticket.