Email is not coming through

irina....@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2016, 8:50:48 AM11/23/16
I want to send the url from the upload widget to email address. Upload widget is set to “select_image” variable.
I created 1 step process with Activity = Email/Notification and try to send ${select_image[0].url} in the message body.
The email is not going through.
What am I doing wrong and what is the way to check if the process was fired and at what stage it’s falling?
I can’t launch test of the process itself as it relies on the data from the WI.

Thanks,

File Upload widget.docx

Richard Manga

Nov 23, 2016, 9:04:06 AM11/23/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good morning Sir,

Please could you share (screenshots) of the config of your email task?

Could you check that you attached an email provider to your email task?

We are waiting for your feedback,

Regards,

Richard

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

gawler.a...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2016, 4:56:49 PM11/23/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, irina....@gmail.com
It works now - was it a glitch in the email or something else...

Richard Manga

Nov 23, 2016, 5:15:18 PM11/23/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, irina....@gmail.com
Good morning Sir,
Thank you for your feedback.
In fact, there was a small glitch this morning that has been solved just after few seconds.
If you have any other question or request, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Regards,
Richard

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess