Problems with Auto-numeric ID

toni.vida...@gmail.com

May 13, 2014, 12:44:54 PM5/13/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,

I can't display an auto-numeric ID when the form is loaded before the submit action.

I have tried to add a listener api through a process with type "None" which an output variable has updated using Next_Value() function. You can see the attached file. Also, I have defined a widget on the form and I see that each time the event is executed, the error part is processed. Any help?

Thank you in advance.

screenshoot.jpg
screenshoot_event.jpg

Sabine El Rassy

May 13, 2014, 12:49:28 PM5/13/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Toni,

Is the Accept media type and Result media type of your composite API are set to 'application/json'?

Regards,

Sabine EL RASSY

toni.vida...@gmail.com

May 14, 2014, 12:00:12 PM5/14/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Sabine,

these media types are set to 'application/atom+xml'. Now, it works fine !!

Thank you.