Unable to modify widget

sagar....@flowian.com

Mar 24, 2015, 12:51:05 AM3/24/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Support Team,

I have one WI, In that I have taken one tab widget. In the first tab I have added widgets that I needed.

But after that I came to know that the height of tab is limited. Now the main problem is my total height of form in first tab is more than height of tab.

Thats why I cant access some widgets in form. These widgets are gone below the max height of tab.

When I want to add more screen on the WI these widgets by default gets visible on the new screen which I dont want to be there on new screen.

How can I modify the properties of those widgets. Could you please guide me on the same?

Thanks,
Sagar

Bidisha Das

Mar 24, 2015, 3:05:04 AM3/24/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sagar,
What value did you put in the Tabs min height of the tab widget?

You can adjust the size of the other widgets inside the tab widget and check if its coming properly.It would be better if you elaborate your issue like what are the widgets you are using inside the tab widget and how you are maintaining the sizes of those widgets?

You can reduce the sizes of those widgets than the default size available and check if all the widgets are visible inside the tab widget.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha