Attach uploaded file (from widget) to email process

mcase...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2016, 1:09:22 AM10/24/16

I have a process where the user can upload a file (and only one file), which at a later point in the process is to be emailed to an external email address using an email script step.

I didn't have much trouble with internally generated files (such as PDF's), however this is causing me a few problems.

Anyone have an example of similar that I can read, learn from and adapt to suit my needs?

~Ben

Pankaj Kumar

Oct 24, 2016, 3:01:24 AM10/24/16
Hi Ben,

To attach a file to an email activity, you need to pass the file_id in "Attached Files" input of Email Activity. Please refer to attach screen print for reference. You can also refer to this link for more details on "Email Activity"

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--