Delegation and Dynamic Lanes

mastrod...@fater.it

Apr 17, 2014, 3:05:12 AM4/17/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello experts,

I'm trying to assign a manual task to a specific user using dynamic lanes but I'm not able to to this.

How I can select an user in a lane that is assigned to a dynamic lane?

In my process I have to use delegation and the only way to use it is to assign the manual task to a specific user. Is it right?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mattia

Rajesh Chandgothia

Apr 18, 2014, 2:52:54 AM4/18/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Mattia,

Please go through below link for using the dynamic lane. If you want to assign a specific user under assign to of dynamic lane then use directly the user email ID or you can write script for getting the specific user of lane in INPUT parameter of manual task, Use that variable into assign to box. Be sure that user should belong to that role or lane which you are assigning to dynamic lane.

Thanks

Rajesh

Fujitsu RunMyProcess

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

mastrod...@fater.it

Apr 28, 2014, 3:52:52 AM4/28/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Rajesh,

exscuse me for the delay but I've read only now your email.
I followed your tips but I have an issue with the email notification of the manual task.

I assigned a lane that contain 2 users to a dynamic lane using the filed "assign to entity" in the manual task.
After that I assigned the manual task to a one of the two users belonging to the lane using directly the user email in the field "assign to".

There is a problem with the email notification of the manual task. It arrived to both of the 2 users in the lane assigned to the dynamic lane and not only to the user that I specified in the field "assign to" of the manual task.

How I can fix this issue?

Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Mattia

Sabine El Rassy

Apr 28, 2014, 4:53:35 AM4/28/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Mattia,

There's a bug while sending an email to a specific user in a dynamic lane. The bug will be corrected within the next release.
For the mean while, you can workaround this problem by sending a separate email notification to the concerned person.

Sorry for the inconvenience. If you need any further information, please feel free to contact us back.

Kind regards,

Sabine EL RASSY

Customer Solutions Engineer

mastrod...@fater.it

Apr 28, 2014, 5:03:58 AM4/28/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Sabine,

I have two dubts.
Where I have to insert the Email block in the process? Before or after the manual task?
How I can insert the manual task URL in the email notification?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Mattia

On Monday, April 28, 2014 10:53:35 AM UTC+2, Sabine El Rassy wrote:
> Hello Mattia,
>

> There's a bug while sending an email to a specific user in a dynamic lane. The bug will be corrected within the next release.
> For the mean while, you can workaround this problem by sending a separate email notification to the concerned person.
>

> Sorry for the inconvenience. If you need any further information, please feel free to contact us back.
>

> Kind regards,

Sabine El Rassy

Apr 28, 2014, 5:08:45 AM4/28/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Mattia,

You should put the notification before the manual task.
Use ${get_next_url(activityid,ispublic)} to get the task's URL.

Regards,

Sabine EL RASSY

Customer Solutions Engineer

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

mastrod...@fater.it

Apr 28, 2014, 6:09:21 AM4/28/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Thank you Sabine, the workaround works properly.

Regards,
Mattia

On Monday, April 28, 2014 11:08:45 AM UTC+2, Sabine El Rassy wrote:
> Mattia,
>

> You should put the notification before the manual task.
> Use ${get_next_url(activityid,ispublic)} to get the task's URL.
>

> Regards,
> ᐧ
>

> Sabine EL RASSY
>

> Customer Solutions Engineer