process report - edit process execution

connie....@arris.com

Jan 15, 2016, 1:01:01 PM1/15/16
Is there a way to move the activities in the top lane inside the Process Report? Resizing the lane does not move them down. I need to edit the process execution, but do not have visibility/access to the play button once I get to the top activities.

Please see the attached.

Screen Shot 2016-01-15 at 11.56.16 AM.png

Sweta Suman

Jan 16, 2016, 1:39:57 PM1/16/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

zoom_refresh Magifier_zoom_out magnifier_zoom_in Zoom
Click on these icons to respectively reset the zoom to its original size or zoom out or zoom in.
Be very careful while relaunching the process.

Hope this helps you.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

connie....@arris.com

Jan 16, 2016, 1:48:50 PM1/16/16
On Saturday, January 16, 2016 at 12:39:57 PM UTC-6, Sweta Suman wrote:
> Hi,
I have tried the zoom feature and it does not help. Activity boxes & font will change size, but the position of the activity boxes remains the same.

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 18, 2016, 6:25:08 AM1/18/16

Are you want to move the activity in process or in the running instance of the process?

If in the process definition screen, please check if process is lock?
Please refer to attached screen-print to see if process is lock or unlock:-

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

9232.png

Allison, Connie

Jan 18, 2016, 5:18:17 PM1/18/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Please see the attached.  It would be in a running process. I need to move the activity boxes down from the top border to have access to the play button.

~Connie

--
CONNIE ALLISON

Allison, Connie

Jan 18, 2016, 5:19:51 PM1/18/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
ProcessActivity.png

Murali

Jan 20, 2016, 3:22:35 AM1/20/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Connie....@arris.com
Communicated with Connie directly to help in resolving the issue.

Regards,
Murali