Project version update did not update my existing uncompleted process to follow new version eventhough I selected option "Uncompleted process running in production will used new version"

yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Dec 18, 2017, 3:12:37 AM12/18/17
I have made major changes to the RMP workflow for my system and did a project version update. I ticked the option "Uncompleted process running in production will used new version prod 2.1. But when checked in the process report for old records, the records are still showing the old version (version 2.0).

How do I update all the existing and uncompleted process record to follow the latest workflow ? Currently, I have to manually open each old records still using the old process and manually rerun it by re-selecting the new version. I have 200++ records to update

Please advice !! Thanks

Prachi Chandak

Dec 19, 2017, 10:04:40 PM12/19/17
Hello,

Please check the below links while you update process what possible conditions may arise.

Please revert us back if you still face any difficulty.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Dec 20, 2017, 10:20:20 PM12/20/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com
I have read through the 2 links you have provided. The changes I did are the future tasks that the current activities/task need to later run. My current records have not reach the middle of the process workflow.

I have attached a screenshot of the previous version and new version.

I have a record that is still using the old design (version PROD 2.0) and it is waiting at the 3rd process Timer activity. In new version PROD 2.1, I just re-arrange the 3rd process Timer activity positions for easier understanding of the process diagram. I also ADDED 1 more process timer (6th process timer) AFTER the (3rd process timer) at the end of the workflow.

Another scenario
The records are pending at manual task A/ process timer A at the beginning of V1 process workflow. In V2, I added a new var in the "Output variable" tab in the task A/Timer A. I update the Production version from V1 to V2 . In the process report, if I open the existing record, would I see the record using V1 process flow or V2 process flow ?

previous n new version.pdf