Addming multiple measurefilters with an OR condition

sivak...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2013, 4:28:33 PM10/18/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I need to filter a web interface report using multiple measure filters with an OR condition. I am trying to use the addMeasureFilter API but I don't see a way to OR multiple filter criteria.

Regards,
Siva

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Oct 18, 2013, 4:36:11 PM10/18/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hi Siva,

Is the OR condition related to the same measure?

Admitting that yes, you should write :

id_report.addMeasureFilter("MEASURE_1",RMP_FilterOperator.IN,"value1","value2","value3"...)

Is that ok for you?

--

Dimitri MELCHIOR

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

sivak...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2013, 4:57:23 PM10/18/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Dimitri,

Thanks for your response. It is not going to be on the same measure. We need to be able to apply filters on different measures with an OR.

We are writing a kind of search implementation based on the exposed measures. Users will be typing in a keyword, and we need to search all the measures to find a match.

Regards,
Siva