10-Minute Application: Error: 'Task "Get FX rate from ECB" (id: 1[0] - status: ABORTED): Expression evaluates to which is not a valid array'

s_aray...@yahoo.com.au

Sep 21, 2016, 7:38:37 PM9/21/16

I am trying "10-Minute Application". I ran the it in test mode. I got the below error on my Process 1.
" Task "Get FX rate from ECB" (id: 1[0] - status: ABORTED): Expression evaluates to which is not a valid array"

I have set the Output variables as specified in the tutorial. (Name=fx_rate and Value=${P_result.rate[currency]}

Any idea what could be the issue?

s_aray...@yahoo.com.au

Sep 21, 2016, 11:15:12 PM9/21/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, s_aray...@yahoo.com.au
Hi,

It worked when I untick the 'This is a loop' check box in process design

Thanks