(id: 7[0] - status: ACTIVE): Internal Server Error (3 attempts)

sivak...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2014, 3:16:51 PM11/7/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

We update a process variable using a connector (with admin credentials). We call this connector in a loop(sequential) to update multiple process instances. When we have more iterations in the loop(around 10) we get the following error:

Task "Update all process statuses" (id: 7[0] - status: ACTIVE): Internal Server Error (3 attempts)

Can you guide us on what could generate this error? Is it because of frequent calls to the connector? do we need to add a delay between each iteration?

Thank you!

Regards,
Siva

thoshino

Nov 14, 2014, 1:21:42 PM11/14/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, sivak...@gmail.com
Hi Siva,

At the time of the error, what is in P_result?
There could be some information to help find the issue.

It could be due to frequency, I cannot be certain.

Best regards,

Taka