Getting User's Entity

aldyra....@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2016, 1:21:00 AM4/7/16
Hello,

I want to get entity that an user belongs to.
How do I get this user's entity? Is there any freemarker that can be used in the form?

Thank you.

Murali

Apr 7, 2016, 2:47:28 AM4/7/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, aldyra....@gmail.com
Hi Aldyra,

Please use the FM method 'get_lanes' to get all entities that an user belongs to and refer to similar query, solution answered in here.

Also, We found that your mail-id is not registered with us and kindly post your further queries from the registered mail-id.
It would be great, if you could provide us your RunMyProcess Account-ID as well.

This is to ensure we track and support only active user accounts.

Regards,

Murali

Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

aldyra....@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2016, 1:20:48 AM4/12/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, aldyra....@gmail.com
Hello,

Thank you very much for providing the answer.