Live mode URL of WI

sagarwad...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2015, 12:13:25 AM2/4/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Team,

I have one home page for my account. Which is define in a separate project.

I have put that project in production.

But when I login to system the home page displayed is still in the test mode ( As the test console appear in the top).

But I can find that home page in the "Applications" tab and When I click on the link given in "Applications" tab there is no test console in the top of web page.

So can you please guide me on following points--

1] Do i need to change the Home page URL( I had put ${P_mode} dynamic var in the url).

2] When we pass a project in live/production mode the urls in the project changes or what ?

Regards,
Sagar

Tejas Laddha

Feb 4, 2015, 1:57:39 AM2/4/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sagar,

You need to pass hardcode value of version in the URL that you want to run.

Best regards,
Tejas

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess