How to add javascript function in freemarker code in a process

vijaysa...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2013, 11:48:16 AM10/25/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Team,

I have written a code to add values of the form to a collection using freemarker code in a process.I have a requirement to check for duplicate entries in collection while adding.So before saving the object in the collection am getting a list of objects which are already present with the given values if the object exists then we need to display an alert box to the user.

I need help in writing javascript function in freemarker code and displaying the values for freemarker code to javascript !

thanks & regards,
vijay sarathi

Richard Manga

Oct 25, 2013, 12:48:04 PM10/25/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi!

In the following link, you will find all the instructions to solve your problem.

Best regards,

Richard Manga.

2013/10/25 <vijaysa...@gmail.com>

--