Reviving completed process

stor...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2018, 4:28:19 AM8/17/18
Hi there.

Is it possible to make a web-interface for a page that has completed the process?

What I am specifically after is being able to reuse the data within an old and completed process in order to fill a new request.

The scenario is a consultant order system, where a consolutants stay at a location would be prolonged. Since there would already be an order present, all information except for the new date would already be present.

Is it possible to easily reuse that data to create a new request where the user can fill in the new date and resend the request?

Regards
Svensson, Peter

Pankaj Kumar

Aug 20, 2018, 3:05:30 PM8/20/18

All the data is saved in process instance, if you have the process id, please use the connector

Provider:- RunMyProcess - Secured Connection
Connector:- Get details of a process instance

Using this connector, you get all the info of the request.

You can create a CAPI with the connector and get the required fields info to populate using java script

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Svensson, Peter

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

stor...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2018, 2:26:39 AM8/21/18
Hi there.

Thank you, I believe I understand what needs to be done.

This helped :)

Regards
Svensson, Peter