remove button on upload widget is missing

dream...@gmail.com

May 23, 2017, 10:02:31 PM5/23/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Juan Pablo Ramirez, Victor Velandia
Hi everyone,

I'm just doing a Private web interface where i'm trying configure a Upload File Widget. This works perfectly, however the user is not be able to delete a uploaded file due to there's no a remove button. (See attached image). The widget is not inside a container or something like that, also doesn't have any customization.

I've been reading a related question posted on this forum but the nearest solution i found is to do a JS button in order to delete the selected files through "deletedSelected" function of the widget.

Forum
https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!searchin/supportforum/remove$20button$20on$20upload$20widget/supportforum/AYJPVtVZ8Rg/8TotRblkeLoJ

could you guys provide me a better solution to this? or will i have to implement it via JS?

I will really appreciate your help

thanks

remove_button.png

Abhilash Sambhare

May 24, 2017, 3:47:11 AM5/24/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Juan Pablo Ramirez, Victor Velandia
Hi There,

File upload widget has inbuilt functionality to upload and delete files.Please check the attached screenshot.

Kindly clear me if I misunderstood your requirement.

Hope this helps you.Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Note:Please provide your valid RMP account ID.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

delete file.PNG

Angel Soto

May 24, 2017, 2:37:35 PM5/24/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Juan Pablo Ramirez, Victor Velandia
Hi Abhilash,

I've realized on your attached image that Upload widget already has the remove option, however i'm not being able to find it yet:

Inline image 1

Please note there's no Remove button on the widget from my instance, i don't know if i'm missing some special configuration. So, could you explain why the image you are attaching is different from mine?

Inline image 2

The account ID of my instance is 386279471.

Thanks!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

--

Angel Yadir Soto Delgado

Desarrollador de Software

Móvil: 3003468890

E-mail: dream...@gmail.com

Web Site: www.ansoto.com

Piense en el medio ambiente antes de imprimir este mensaje de correo.

P Think about the environment before printing this e-mail.

Pense no MEIO AMBIENTE antes de imprimir este e-mail.

Dipen Raval

May 24, 2017, 5:58:51 PM5/24/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Juan Pablo Ramirez, Victor Velandia
Hi Sir,

Can you please confirm that your web interface is public or private?

Because On public web forms the deletion of uploaded files from File Upload widget is not allowed.
So on public web interface, File Upload widget doesn't contain remove button.

For more clarification please refer below link.

Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Angel Soto

May 24, 2017, 6:29:18 PM5/24/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Victor Velandia, Juan Pablo Ramirez

Angel Soto

May 24, 2017, 7:28:56 PM5/24/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Victor Velandia, Juan Pablo Ramirez
Inline image 1

Abhilash Sambhare

May 25, 2017, 9:18:26 AM5/25/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Victor Velandia, Juan Pablo Ramirez
Hi Angel,

Can you please provide us your credentials i.e username and password.So that we can check from our end.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Gunjan Rajgure

May 27, 2017, 2:30:22 AM5/27/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Victor Velandia, Juan Pablo Ramirez
Hello Angel,

Awaiting for your response. Could you please provide us your login credentials or you can add us as user in your project and give the access of that particular Web Interface, so that we can check from our end.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Angel Soto

May 27, 2017, 8:28:12 PM5/27/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Victor Velandia, Juan Pablo Ramirez
Hi,

Due to security policies from the company, i can't provide you guys the credentials. But i would like to show you through a hangout by sharing my screen, please let me know if that sounds good for you.

Thanks for your help.

On May 27, 2017 1:30 AM, "Gunjan Rajgure" <gunjan.rajgure@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hello Angel,

Awaiting for your response. Could you please provide us your login credentials or you can add us as user in your project and give the access of that particular Web Interface, so that we can check from our end.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Abhilash Sambhare

May 28, 2017, 2:46:28 PM5/28/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Victor Velandia, Juan Pablo Ramirez
Hi Angel,

No problem,we can have a screen sharing session.Kindly let us know your timezone and availability.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare

Gunjan Rajgure

May 29, 2017, 11:18:57 AM5/29/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Victor Velandia, Juan Pablo Ramirez
Hello Angel,

Kindly let us know your availability and timezone for screen sharing session. OR else you can add us on your project as User for the time and give the access of that particular Web Interface as user so that we can check from our end, what's the actual problem of upload widget.

Awating for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Angel Soto

May 30, 2017, 1:17:28 PM5/30/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Victor Velandia, Juan Pablo Ramirez
Hello,

It's possible we have a call tomorrow at 6:30 Colombian Time?

Thanks

Dipen Raval

May 30, 2017, 5:13:20 PM5/30/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Victor Velandia, Juan Pablo Ramirez
Hi Angel,

It's possible for us to have a call tomorrow at 6:30 Colombian Time.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 10:47 PM, Angel Soto <dream...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

It's possible we have a call tomorrow at 6:30 Colombian Time?

Thanks

Ghanshyam Mule

May 31, 2017, 11:19:57 PM5/31/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Angel Soto
Hi Angel,

Can you please check the configuration of this upload widget on that particular screen whether Is it available, Active, visible...?

It's possible for you to have a call(Hangout call) tomorrow at 6:30 Colombian Time.

Best regards,
Ghanshyam Mule

Angel Soto

Jun 1, 2017, 1:56:32 AM6/1/17