when uploading a file to a public task the widget does not allow delete

braul.r...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2015, 4:54:58 AM10/18/15
Hi
I start a public process , I can not delete file upload in a public task

user = public
process = public
task = public

why?

imagen.png

Sweta Suman

Oct 18, 2015, 5:38:19 AM10/18/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

In public task & public web interface the files uploaded cannot be removed, therefore the cross icon does not appear.

Hope this helps you.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

Raul Rodríguez Catalán

Oct 19, 2015, 1:46:10 PM10/19/15
Sweta, this answer dosn't helpme at all... i need to remove a file uploaded by a public webinterface... is there any other way to get this??

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Byron Raúl Rodríguez Catalán

Consultor TI

Tel. 81767791

braul.r...@gmail.com

Bidisha Das

Oct 20, 2015, 5:54:12 AM10/20/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
Sorry,but this option is not available on file upload in public Web Interface.Unfortunately,we don't have a work around.The user accessing this public WI needs to contact his admin who has access to IDE to get the file deleted from RMP server.

You can add a functionality "delete_file(fileId)" on WI but this requires the id of the file uploaded on RMP which is again accessible to the admin having access to portal(IDE).

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha