Webservice/connector error "Response was of unexpected text/html ContentType"

ciche...@fater.it

Apr 10, 2014, 7:20:02 AM4/10/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,
I create and tested a web service on a backend system but when called from RMP, the connector gives the error :

"Response was of unexpected text/html ContentType. Incoming portion of HTML stream: (none)"

Could you help on this ?

Thank you,
Luigi

Richard Manga

Apr 10, 2014, 11:34:05 AM4/10/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Luigi!

Please can you send us the content of your SOAP UI (Raw, XML, SOAP UI Response)?

(Check that your request works fine on Soap UI first.)

We would like to reproduce the same context in order to debug your connector.

Regards,

Richard Manga.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

ciche...@fater.it

Apr 14, 2014, 5:19:46 AM4/14/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ciche...@fater.it

Hello,
I made some changes but the web service still does not work but the error has changed.
I tested the WS on SOAP UI and it works.

Calling the ws from RMP here is the actual response:

P_message:
The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax

P_result:
HIERARCHY_REQUEST_ERR: An attempt was made to insert a node where it is not permitted.

Please, let me know if you need further feedback from test.

Regards,
Luigi

Richard Manga

Apr 14, 2014, 5:42:13 AM4/14/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Luigi Cichella
Hi,

Did you test your webservice with soapui?

If it works with soapui, please send me the parameters used during your test.

I just want to debug your connector using good parameters.

Regards,

Richard Manga.

Luigi

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

ciche...@fater.it

Apr 14, 2014, 8:32:46 AM4/14/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Luigi Cichella
Hi,
yes, I tested the web service on a web server and it works.
Launching test on RMP, it result the error posted previously.

The parameter used are:
id = "12345678"
Stato = "RILA"
Uname = "testuser"

Regards,
Luigi

Richard Manga

Apr 14, 2014, 9:17:28 AM4/14/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Luigi Cichella
Hi Luigi.

Please send me the wsdl file of your webservice.

regards,

Richard.

ciche...@fater.it

Apr 15, 2014, 9:44:17 AM4/15/14
On Monday, April 14, 2014 3:17:28 PM UTC+2, Richard Manga wrote:
> Hi Luigi.
>

> Please send me the wsdl file of your webservice.
>

> regards,
>

> Richard.

Hello Richard,
I first tried deleting and recreating the interface of web service in backend and now it works !

Thank you anyway,
Luigi