Lunch screen keeps on showing

kareem.e...@hkmci.com

Jul 15, 2014, 2:40:30 AM7/15/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Dear All,

I am working on a Demo in which a user is going to send notifications for list of users, each user will decide wither yes or no "there is no meaning for it it is just a proof of concept". Notifications will be sent as parallel sub processes, and during this the requester can view the status of his requests through a form. and once sub processes are all finished he can carry on.

The Issue I am facing now is that sub screen in the main form don't show during the testing, when I open on Open form it only show me a dimmed lunch screen.

I have attached project process and WI for your reference.

PS: I have reviewed all the rules and all of them are okay.

Best Regards

--

*Please consider the environment before printing this email or attachment*

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged.
If you are not the addressee, do not disclose, copy, circulate or in any
other way use or rely on the information contained in this email or any
attachments. If received in error, notify the sender immediately and delete
this email and any attachments from your system. Emails cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error free as the message and any attachments
could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, delayed, incomplete or amended.
Master Concept Group and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for
damage caused by this email or any attachments and may monitor email
traffic.

CHeck status Screen.png
Lunch Screen.png
Main Form WI-Lunch Screen.png
Main-Process.png
Main Process Test Screen.png
Project.png

thoshino

Jul 15, 2014, 2:51:11 AM7/15/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, kareem.e...@hkmci.com
Hi,

I think you want to open the manual task at the top branch of the AND split?

Clicking on open form will open a page like this:

And then, go back to the process report, open Parameters tab, go to Internal parameters, and look for "P_document", and it should have "id" node.
This id is the string after "?instance" in the URL above.

In your case, since you have an AND split, there should be 2 sets of P_documents, each under a parent node with branch id (the activity id of the immediate next activity after the AND split).
One of it will have the manual task, and that branch's P_document's id will give you the URL you want.

Can you try this?

Best regards,

Taka

kareem.e...@hkmci.com

Jul 15, 2014, 3:04:06 AM7/15/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, kareem.e...@hkmci.com
Hi Taka,

Thank you for your fast reply.
It worked, but is it going to work as expected during live mode ?

Kind Regards,

thoshino

Jul 15, 2014, 3:06:17 AM7/15/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, kareem.e...@hkmci.com
Hi,

In LIVE mode, the user who is assigned (or who launched the processes) needs to know the URL somehow.
And user shouldn't have access to process reports like you did.

It can be via web interface report, email notification, or task basket feature.

Best regards,

Taka

kareem.e...@hkmci.com

Jul 15, 2014, 3:18:19 AM7/15/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, kareem.e...@hkmci.com
All is working as expected, thanks Taka really appreciate it.