Get the login(email) from a role.

maybeg...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2014, 3:58:54 PM6/5/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi.

I have a simple issue.

Do you know how can I see the email from a user that is contained in a lane?

I mean I'm using this:
${get_lane_users(poolId, laneId)}

In the email activity box, I need that the email from a user in the lane, be visible here.

but when I use this code, I got this:
[{"id":1601111,"restriction":[],"status":"active","name":"RunMyProcess","i18n":"en"
,"login":"r...@xxxx.net","customer":386770000,"lang":"en"}]

How can I only show this one "r...@xxxx.net" and the name "RunMyProcess" in this case?

Thanks

Gareth Thiveux

Jun 5, 2014, 6:25:28 PM6/5/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

What you get is an array of JSON, each JSON being related to a user from the lane you want to retrieve the users from.
So you've got two steps : first you need to go through the array, to treat each user, then for each user, you need to only take the keys you are interested in.
Your code should then look like this :
<#list get_lane_users(poolId, laneId) as u>${u.name} ${u.login}<#if u_has_next>,</#if></#list>

You'll then get a list of users name+login separated by commas.

Regards,

Customer Solutions Engineer
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
3 rue de Gramont, 75002 Paris - France

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

maybeg...@gmail.com