TinyMCE (WYSIWYG editor) in RunMyProcess

javiermm...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2016, 5:57:56 AM2/3/16

I'm trying to add a WYSIWYG editor in my Web Interfaces. I've chose TinyMCE, but I'm getting some problems.
I'm following these instructions:

https://www.tinymce.com/docs/get-started/first-steps/

I've "adapted" the instructions for integrating it with RMP:
- I've downloaded the tinymce.min.js, added it to my project and included it to the footer JS files of my WI.
- Same with skin.min.css and content.min.css (added to the project and the custom Stylesheet in my WI)
- Then I've added an HTML widget with:
<textarea id="mytextarea">Prueba</textarea>
- And a JS widget with:
tinymce.init( {
selector:'#mytextarea',
});

The Editor is shown, and apparently is working, however there are some errors about the fonts and the editor is shown like the image I attach (What does not look like here https://www.tinymce.com/docs/demo/basic-example/).
It seems to be working, addinh bold or italic styles, but the icons are not whowed.

What am I doing wrong in the integration of TinyMCE?

Thanks in advance and regards.

TinyMCE.png

Pankaj Kumar

Feb 3, 2016, 6:20:37 AM2/3/16

Are you getting same error while configuring the WYSIWYG editor in a simple html page? if yes, it might be configuration setting that is missing while you are adding editor in web page. You can refer the Tinymce forum or post.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Javier Martín

Feb 4, 2016, 2:22:29 AM2/4/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Well, the configuration was correct, however, it looks like the fonts are totally needed to show the icons.
Adding the fonts to the project and adding a CSS rule, with their respective url, the problem is solved.

Thank you anyway.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.