can two branches re-join in a task ahead?

haroldpi...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2018, 7:49:12 PM9/21/18
Hey guys,

I'm working in a project and there are two branches which have choice options like this:

1. task B has two options: approved and rejected (branch 1):
2. task A second choice leads to task D right away
3. if task B is approved it will lead to task D also

I cannot find in the documentation or examples a case like this. When trying to connect task A's choice approved to the task D which is also connected to task B, it won't allow me. Am I doing something wrong?

I include an image of the process drawn in paper. The issue is found in task D (dotted circle).

Thank you for your help.

42299154_2230471713906350_2949340650455171072_n.jpg

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 24, 2018, 3:29:36 AM9/24/18

To rejoin multiple activity, please use a gateway before the activity. Kindly refer to attached screen-print of the process.

reference link:-

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Gunjan Rajgure

Sep 26, 2018, 12:34:39 PM9/26/18
Hi There,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Awaiting for your response.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other query you have.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Gunjan Rajgure

Gunjan Rajgure

Oct 3, 2018, 7:38:25 PM10/3/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, HAROLD PINTO
Hi There,

Could you please confirm that issue has been fixed?