Log timestamp for each step

emisu...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2016, 2:59:39 PM8/27/16
What I'd like to have as a output is a report (using process or web interface report) that shows the timestamp for each step (activity) like below.

Job# | Step# | Timestamp
-------------------------
Job1 | Step1 | 13:00
-------------------------
Job1 | Step2 | 13:30
-------------------------
Job1 | Step3 | 13:40
-------------------------
Job1 | Step4 | 13:55

And not like below.

Job# | Step1 Timestamp | Step2 Timestamp | Step3 Timestamp | Step4 Timestamp
Job1 | 13:00 | 13:30 | 13:40 | 13:55

I tried replacing each activity to sub-process and placing the original activity inside each sub-process so that its timestamp is recorded in the process report by default but it is producing issues and also does not seem like a best way to achieve my objective.

Please advise.

Murali

Aug 28, 2016, 12:51:40 AM8/28/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, emisu...@gmail.com
Hi Emi,

Good Morning.

Process Report provides data related to a particular launched instance of a process, but not step-wise; same with Web-interface Report as well.

To capture the data at respective steps in main/sub process, we should store in collection manually in required format and can be displayed using collection Report.

Please refer to resolved post of similar requirement for the additional guidelines.

Hope this helps to progress your requirement.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support