task pending

sergio...@gigas.com

Jun 21, 2017, 4:47:16 AM6/21/17

Hello team,

You could see the pending tasks of a user, from the advanced id panel, since we have the problem that a request for a workflow needs approval, and the approver tells us that does not get that notice of approval in the mail.

a greeting

Abhilash Sambhare

Jun 21, 2017, 5:20:36 AM6/21/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sergio...@gigas.com
Hi there,

Can you please check that the mail provider is configured properly.Normally this issue arises when the mail provider is not configured and the particular user is not present into the approver role.

So please can you check once and let us know.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

sergio...@gigas.com

Jun 21, 2017, 5:32:53 AM6/21/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sergio...@gigas.com
hi abhilash,

Yes, we have verified that and everything works, thank you very much. But the state of a workflow can be monitored. If someone has pending pending an approval etc from the gflow admin panel?

a greeting

Abhilash Sambhare

Jun 21, 2017, 6:31:04 AM6/21/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sergio...@gigas.com
Hi there,

It will be not possible for us to monitor it from our end.Can you please reboot the process instance and again launch it.

Hope this helps you.Please don't hesitate to contact us for any query.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

a greeting

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Prachi Chandak

Jun 22, 2017, 3:37:47 PM6/22/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sergio...@gigas.com
Hi there,

Could you please provide your feedback on last reply provided.

Please don't hesitate to contact for further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

Jun 24, 2017, 2:41:08 AM6/24/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, sergio...@gigas.com
Hi There,

Awaiting for your feedback to update the case.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 1:07 AM, Prachi Chandak <pcha...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hi there,

Could you please provide your feedback on last reply provided.

Please don't hesitate to contact for further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Abhilash Sambhare

Jun 25, 2017, 9:16:15 PM6/25/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sergio...@gigas.com
Hi There,

Could you please confirm that your issue has been clarified.