How do I retrieve a file from FTP Connector?

egor...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2018, 10:46:23 AM7/3/18
How do I retrieve a file from FTP Connector, in the documentation there is no example for a “GET” command, there is no command to retrieve a file, in the forum there is a post where it says we have to use freemarker but it doesn’t say how to do it, how to setup the connector, which command to send to the FTP and which Freemarker script/command we have to use in order to process the retrieved file.

Prachi Chandak

Jul 5, 2018, 4:10:18 AM7/5/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Ezequiel Gorbatik
Hi Ezequiel,

Please follow the documentation  (http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Integration_Guide/SEC/Adapters/FTP) provided in the user guide.

Also, find below configuration details of the connector to GET file.

POST on http://127.0.0.1:8080/

Accept: application/json

Content (example) :

{

"protocol":"FTP",

"data":{

  "task":"GET",

  "path":"Ubuntu One/appartment/",

  "user":"myUser",

  "password":"myPassword ",

  "file": "myFile"
}}

This is sample content format to get the file. Please configure this and let us know if you have any issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

egor...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2018, 11:30:38 AM7/5/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, egor...@gmail.com
Hi Prachi,
Despite the fact the "GET" verb is not found in the doc, your answer was REALLY USEFUL to put me on the right track.

I was able to get a response, the connector returns 2 parameters, one with filename, and one called "data" with the fileContent encoded in Base64.

I was trying to get this content as an output parameters and in a readable format or to upload as "File" in the project.

Do you know how to do it?

Thanks
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to supportforum...@runmyprocess.com.

Prachi Chandak

Jul 7, 2018, 7:44:04 AM7/7/18
to Ezequiel Gorbatik, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi  Ezequiel,

Good to know that you are on right track. Now to fetch the file content in the readable format you can use  file_content(fileid, algorithm, charset)  method. Refer this link for more details.

You can also get some details on the below-provided case.

Hope this will help you to understand how to implement file read operations.
Get us back if you have any query again. Please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

Dipen Raval

Jul 9, 2018, 6:43:04 AM7/9/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Ezequiel Gorbatik
Hi Ezequiel,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

Jul 11, 2018, 5:06:34 AM7/11/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Ezequiel Gorbatik
Hi Ezequiel,

Awaiting for your feedback to update the case.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval