How to implement vacation request project using collections

bestfri...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2013, 2:20:08 PM8/7/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi

Could you please help to create vacation request project using collections?

I tried replacing the google spreadsheet with collections, but the submit and update buttons are not visible and using execute script for the both is not working

If you have any tuitorial related to the above request,please forward it to me.

Thanks alot in advance

thoshino

Aug 7, 2013, 7:27:36 PM8/7/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, bestfri...@gmail.com
Hi,

If you are reading from a collection in web interface (like to fill in the choices for a list widget), you can use RMP Javascript functions.
Details here:

If you are saving data into collections instead of Google Spreadsheet, that will be done in process, The submit button should start a process.
In the process, save data into collections using RMP Freemarker functions.
Details here:

I hope this help.
Let me know if you need more help, and in that case I need some more information about your current project using google spreadsheet.

Best regards,

Taka