SSO with SAML v2 => our FS

daniel.p...@sherbrooke.ca

Aug 5, 2015, 11:08:59 AM8/5/15
Hello,

I'm planning the integration of RunMyProcess with our Federation Service. I read the docs and found some helpful stuff in the forum. The only thing that I have not found is the "relying party trust identifier". Where could I find this information?

Thank you!

Daniel Petitclerc

Bidisha Das

Aug 6, 2015, 4:10:26 AM8/6/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Daniel,
This is regarding a Trusted SAML certificate that needs to be generated from your site(Federation Service) before you activate SSO in RMP via your site. Moreover there are tools available for generating this Security Certificate.

You can refer to http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Integration_Guide/Google/Authentication for additional information on Single Sign On.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

daniel.p...@sherbrooke.ca

Aug 6, 2015, 11:40:33 AM8/6/15
Hello Bidisha,

Thank you for your quick reply, our FS is not yet in production state. I will be able to test everything later this month. Hopefully, the certificate should do the trick. Can I refer to you if I encounter any problems during the deployment?

Thanks again!

Daniel

Bidisha Das

Aug 7, 2015, 4:12:40 AM8/7/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Daniel,
Thanks for your response.Can I close the case now?

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha