Array Widget Dynamic List

com...@vaquerotrading.com

Apr 11, 2018, 3:19:54 PM4/11/18
Hi!

I have widget array with 4 list widget, each list fill with data from an inventory array, the first list fill with the different dates from the inventory array, the second widget fill with different ports from the inventory where the inventory date its equal of the firt list, the third list fill with different pens from inventory where the inventory date and port its equla of the first and second list, its work fine with firs row of my widget array, the issue come when add a new row, the port, pen and customer columns from the first row come reseted to select a new item.

How can I get works to any rows?

DateListScript.PNG
Inventory.PNG
List.PNG
PenListScript.PNG
portListScript.PNG

com...@vaquerotrading.com

Apr 16, 2018, 11:19:20 AM4/16/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, com...@vaquerotrading.com
Hi!
Any update?

Pankaj Kumar

Apr 16, 2018, 1:14:07 PM4/16/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, com...@vaquerotrading.com
Hi,

Please share your array widget configuration as well and List configuration inside array widget. Are you using "listen to" variable property in list configuration, also please share details of script to load the data from the collection.

Also please try clear any selection using script in "post loaded script" option. My understanding is list is not initializing every time when a new row is added and its taking reference of first row.

Awaiting more information from you on your implementation to suggest you more on this.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
“Vaquero Trading is a registered trademark."

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

com...@vaquerotrading.com

Apr 16, 2018, 1:57:19 PM4/16/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, com...@vaquerotrading.com
Hi!
I share with you some screenshots.
The issue come when I press de plus buttom from the array widget

On Wednesday, 11 April 2018 13:19:54 UTC-6, com...@vaquerotrading.com wrote:

cs_array.PNG
date column conf.PNG
DateListScript.PNG
port column JS conf.PNG
port column js Script.PNG

Edgar Montoya

Apr 23, 2018, 1:31:42 PM4/23/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, pku...@runmyprocess.com
Hi!

Are you have some update?

Cordially
Edgar Montoya

--
“Vaquero Trading is a registered trademark."

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Edgar Montoya
IT Department Vaquero Trading

Pankaj Kumar

Apr 23, 2018, 6:01:03 PM4/23/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, com...@vaquerotrading.com
Hi,

My Understanding is you are using the same list for all rows (same list for row1_col2, row2_col2, row3_col2) and due to which all list data and selected value is same in a column, multiple row.

Please refer to below link for initializing list for each cell.

code snippet
//here each cell list is unique and its initialized on any change in previous column list change
var vb_name = "vb_name_" + P_index;
var p_widget = id_my_cars.id_name[P_index];

If you still face issue, kindly let me know your availability for screen sharing session.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
“Vaquero Trading is a registered trademark."

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Edgar Montoya

Apr 24, 2018, 10:05:11 PM4/24/18
to Pankaj Kumar, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Pankaj

Thanks for the support, its work