Attached files not showed in web interface

ciche...@fater.it

Jun 16, 2014, 1:10:16 PM6/16/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,
I am testing a process with a web interface containing some file upload widget.

I am able to start the process and then I can see the content of "file upload" widgets in all the subsequent steps/screens of the process.

A collegue is able to start the process as well and proceed with all the steps/screens BUT he does not see the content of the "file upload" widgets.

I found that making "Public" the files in the Project-> File tab, the collegue starts immediately to see those files in the related "file upload" widget

So it seems to me that it can be an authorization problem of the user.

Can you help on this and explain what makes the "file upload" widget content visible to a user ?

Thank you,
Luigi

thoshino

Jun 19, 2014, 6:25:13 PM6/19/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

This seems like a duplicate topic, we will resolve it in the main thread.

Best regards,

Taka