Unable to relaunch processes using the ide advanced tools

nilto...@safetec.com.br

Jun 5, 2014, 2:36:37 PM6/5/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Guys,

Since a couple hours ago our development team is facing problems to relaunch processes using the ide - using the "play button". For some reason the requests are taking so long and in mostly cases the processes doesn't even move to the next task.

Also, some users are reporting delay in the notifications of certain tasks.

There's any instability going on? If so, some idea about how long it'll take?

Wish you all the best.

Gareth Thiveux

Jun 5, 2014, 6:17:51 PM6/5/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Rishi,

Platform performance is deteriorated and issue is currently under investigation.
We'll keep you posted as soon as we've got more news and service is about to be back.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Regards

Customer Solutions Engineer
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
3 rue de Gramont, 75002 Paris - France

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Jun 5, 2014, 8:37:28 PM6/5/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hi Nilton,

We got some performence problems but it should be up again. Could you confirm on your side?

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards.

--

Dimitri MELCHIOR