Configure Homepage

jess...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2015, 7:02:54 AM3/17/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I would like configure Homepage. In the documentation I have seen the configuration is in homepage.js, but, where it is this file? How can I attach it in my homepage?

I'm trying in tab custom homepage to change web interface, with option "Choose a web interface" but appearance isn't changing.

Regards,

Jessica
Message has been deleted

Sweta Suman

Mar 17, 2015, 11:54:04 AM3/17/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, jess...@gmail.com
Hi,

There are two ways to configure homepage -

1) There is a default Project which you can use(named as RunMyProcess - Homepage & web interface - Homepage). In order to customize you have to manually update the js and css of its web interface.

2) Creating a new project for homepage -

a) Create a Web Interface (Home Page) take a js widget with its identifier as script and paste the script mentioned in homepage.js(refer below link).

b) The new home Page only works in LIVE Mode. So create a LIVE version of the application.

c) In order to display an icon under a section, you need to tag the interface with the name of the section.(In Web Interface implementation tab there is a Tag option)

d) Copy your homepage URL and paste it in Configuration-->Custom Home page and Save it

Refer -

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Sweta

jess...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2015, 5:55:12 AM3/23/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, jess...@gmail.com
Hi,

I have a new question, can I to modify the code html homepage?

Besides, when I inspect the web with firebug I have see that there are more css style, where is it?

Regards,

Jessi

Sweta Suman

Mar 23, 2015, 6:17:54 AM3/23/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, jessi mj
Hi,

Could you please elaborate which html homepage yo want to modify?

Thanks,
Sweta

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Sweta Suman

Mar 24, 2015, 6:09:23 AM3/24/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, jessi mj
Hi,

If you are referring to CSS then yes you can modify it.

Thanks,
Sweta