Allow the requisitioner to skip the current approver.

travis....@teknion.com

Jul 23, 2015, 1:37:35 PM7/23/15
In this situation I have a user(requisitioner) that will submit a PO which will be sent to his/her appover(found in metadata). If that approver is away on vacation then this request will sit idle. I want the user to be able to go into his submitted PO request and change the approver. The issue I am facing is that I do not know how a user can change an active process.

Thank-you for your assistance.

Travis Vliegen

Pankaj Kumar

Jul 24, 2015, 1:46:52 AM7/24/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, travis....@teknion.com
Hi Travis,

You can use the delegation if the approver is on leave, its the best practice of RMP rather then giving the access to the requester to modify the approver at run time.

Delegation App Name:- rmp:delegation.

Kindly check if this project is in your account or we will copy for you.

Please find more details about delegation on RMP User Guide:-

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--

teknion.com <http://www.teknion.com>

<http://www.facebook.com/Teknion>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/teknion>   <http://twitter.com/teknion>
<http://www.youtube.com/teknion>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication, including any attachments, may
contain information that is confidential and privileged. [It may constitute
non-public information and is intended to be conveyed only to the
designated recipient(s).] If the reader or recipient of this communication
is not the intended recipient, or you believe that you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and
promptly delete this e-mail including any attachments without reading or
saving them in any manner. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is
prohibited and may be unlawful. We accept no responsibility for changes
made to this e-mail or to any attachments after transmission from our
office.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

travis....@teknion.com

Jul 24, 2015, 9:13:06 AM7/24/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, pku...@runmyprocess.com
Hey Pankaj,

I do have that project, the issue with that is that we have to rely on the approver to change the task. We are looking for a better solution. If the approver was on a sudden leave, maybe an accident, then the delegate solution would not be very effective.

I appreciate your suggestion,

Travis Vliegen

Pankaj Kumar

Jul 26, 2015, 2:35:02 AM7/26/15
to travis....@teknion.com, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Travis,

You can use the timer and configure it in a way that after certain time, if no action is taken on a request, it will escalate and go to next level of approval, skipping the current approver of request.