Markdown templates - suppressing markdown CSS in resulting HTML document

bgj...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2018, 6:46:45 PM2/6/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au
Hi,

I'm using a process to create multiple HTML files for our users and implementing styling to suit the organisation. However when the HTML files are viewed online the styling I've inserted into the templates is being overridden by the markdown CSS line in the head (e.g. <link href="/style/markdown.css" rel="stylesheet">).

Is there a way to suppress this stylesheet being added to the HTML document when RMP performs the markdown to HTML conversion? If not, then is is possible to access the document after it is made using freemarker to remove this line from the file?

Regards,

Ben Jones

Ghanshyam Mule

Feb 12, 2018, 9:28:11 PM2/12/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bgj...@gmail.com, bjo...@berendsen.com.au
Hello Sir,

Sorry for delay in response.

As per requirement seems that you have html code & using template inside for styling plain text in side html tags but there is conflict between template code & default css .

Please correct me if i misunderstood your requirement.

Could please share configuration you did in process so that we could reproduce issue & accordingly provide you exact solution.

Thanks & Regards,
Ghanshyam

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Ghanshyam Mule

Feb 14, 2018, 3:11:35 PM2/14/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bgj...@gmail.com, bjo...@berendsen.com.au
Hello Sir,

Could you please share screenshot of configuration you did in process.

We are waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Ghanshyam

bgj...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2018, 8:40:43 PM2/18/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bgj...@gmail.com, bjo...@berendsen.com.au
Hi Ghanshyam,

Screen shots attached showing configuration and <head> of output HTML from markdown template.

What I'm trying to achieve is that if the user views the file on the RMP domain then it does not use the markdown stylesheet, but rather the one I've written.

Regards,

Ben Jones

Partial Process.jpg
process step inputs.jpg