Enter two variables in one within the historized widget

scu...@masanalytics.com

Apr 18, 2016, 12:41:37 PM4/18/16
Hi !

How I can enter two variables in one within the historized?

the requirement is to have within the widget historized the user, but I have more than one user on different variables. I was thinking of creating a condition, for example if the user is male bring me variable 1 within the historized, if not bring me variable 2, but would not know where to enter this script.

I attached some pictures of reference.
thanks for ur help, if you have other solution will be good.

history.png

Pankaj Kumar

Apr 19, 2016, 4:27:05 AM4/19/16

based on your condition, you can use a js script which can be executed if any of drop-down value is changed and update the value of historized variable, other way, you can hide drop-down which is not required and update the historized variable with the visible one.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

scu...@masanalytics.com

Apr 19, 2016, 11:08:59 AM4/19/16
Thanks pankaj, can you give an example how update historized variable whit the visible one ?? ... cause i hide drop-down which is not required, I need to update (supervisor historico) when selecting an object in the drop down(supervisor), because you can not call two variables to update the widget history (P_historized.var)

Or like you say, "use a js script which can be executed if any of drop-down value is changed and update the value of historized variable" but ... i need excecute in every process, thats mean every process have diferent variables and (P_historized.var) only call 1 variable, or have an option to do a condition in the same script ?

I hope you have understood my question and requeriment.

Thanks again !!

Pankaj Kumar

Apr 20, 2016, 4:41:08 AM4/20/16

Lets  say, you have a variable "approver" which need to be shown in Historized variable column, and from drop-down, user select a approver, which will be a approver. You can use "Listen to" on drop-down, and when any value is change, js will be invoked and assign selected dropdown value to "approver" variable, which will be displayed in historized variable.

If i misunderstood your requirement, kindly share requirement in more details.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

scu...@masanalytics.com

Apr 22, 2016, 8:47:12 AM4/22/16
You have an example of the JS ??? and where i put that JS ??? ... And how work "Listen to" ?

i hope your help, thanks !

scu...@masanalytics.com

Apr 22, 2016, 11:49:24 AM4/22/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, scu...@masanalytics.com
I have a more specific requeriment in attached image, when i select a value in a DDL i want that selected value set in the "Supervisor_historico" Text box widget.
supervisor.png

Bidisha Das

Apr 23, 2016, 3:19:45 PM4/23/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
You can use the below code in a js widget on Web Interface to set value to the variable(Supervisor Historico) based on the value selected from your list(Supervisor).

if(id_list.getSelectedValue()=="1st Value")
{
id_textbox.setValue("1st Value");
}
else if(id_list.getSelectedValue()=="2nd Value")
{
id_textbox.setValue("2nd Value");
}
else
{
id_textbox.setValue("");
}

where id_list would be the id of Supervisor & id_textbox would be the id of Supervisor Historico.

In "Listen to variables" of the js widget, you must write the Value variable of your list(supervisor).

Now comes the History widget where you need to write P_historized.supervisor_historico in Script edition of Usuario. In Historized variable as well, you need to write supervisor_historico which I assume is the value variable of your text widget "Supervisor Historico".

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

scu...@masanalytics.com

Apr 26, 2016, 10:04:16 AM4/26/16