File Upload widget in subprocess

ciche...@fater.it

Mar 20, 2014, 1:37:09 PM3/20/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,
I have a main process where a file is uploaded and then a subprocess called for a manual approve.
Unfortunately, the subprocess form show the content EMPTY for the "File upload" widget, despite the variables are correctly passed from the main to the sub process and also the Interface rule for the "File upload" widget is set as available/visible for the screens involved.

Is there a bug or is there something I missed ?

Thank you,
Luigi

Abdellatif El Alaoui

Mar 20, 2014, 3:01:04 PM3/20/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,

Please check that you set your variable with RMPApplication.set("my_var",file_upload_content).

To get the uploaded file content, you should write a javascript function.

Best regards,

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Abdellatif EL ALAOUI

Customer Solution Engineer

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

maybeg...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2014, 11:17:19 AM4/11/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ciche...@fater.it

Hi, I have a similar issue.

Could you give us an approach to reach it?

I mean which code should I put in the activity box related with the subprocess, I'm not sure in which section use: RMPApplication.set("my_var",file_upload_content).

Thanks
att: nes